Become a Southside SPCA Volunteer
Our loyal and dedicated volunteers are one of the reasons why the Southside SPCA is able to do so much with limited financial resources, but we need more volunteers, so we hope you will consider serving as a volunteer to help with one or more of the following:
Volunteer Needs and Contact List
- Helping with Shelter Maintenance – please contact Jim Snow
- Fostering Dogs – Please fill out the dog application form and put Fostering in the subject line.
- Helping with cat adoptions – please contact E.D. Pistolarides
- Helping with dog adoptions – please contact Francee Schuma
- If you are interested in volunteering at the main shelter – please contact Carolyn Hudson
- If you are a student or a group representative from Longwood University or Hampden-Sydney College and wish to volunteer – please contact Rob Snyder
- If you are interested in joining our local friends group – please contact Joyce Eggleston
- If you are interested in joining our Chesterfield friends group – please contact Colleen Ferreira
- If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser – please contact Steve Smelcer at 434-315-4957
All other inquiries, please contact Carolyn Hudson.